What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Help

I think I'm about a step away from being fired. I know I say it all the time, but this time I mean it. I'm pretty sure that Erik is just about fed up with me. He's writing me up for forgetting to drop my drop on Monday. How did I forget to drop my drop? What is wrong with me? Also, I called out yesterday because I woke up and could barely move. It's just now that I'm even able to sit at my computer for more than, like, 10 minutes. I have tonsillitis. It's incredibly painful and incredibly sucky. He didn't seem to believe that I was sick when I called. He seems very pissed off, and I can't say I blame him. I am fucking up in every area of my life. Work, school, my personal life; it's getting out of control. What if I'm fired, though? What am I going to do? I have bills and responsibilities. I don't have any work experience besides Starbucks. I've been there for such a long time, I don't know if I can do anything else. I feel like everything is falling apart. It's all my fault and I don't know how to fix it. Help! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home