What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I forget.

So, I'm going out of my mind. How early can people begin having symptoms of old age? People are going to think that was a joke in bad taste, but it isn't. In reality, I'm beggining to wonder if maybe there is something wrong with me. Let me explain- and let me tell you that I dont' believe I remember all of it. In fact, I probably don't. So here's what I recall from today. I left several IMs unanswered, even though would have sworn on my life that I had answered them. I left the refridgerator door open while I went downstairs to flip my laundry, then I left a container of orange juice on top of the refridgerator. I left the shower running while I went upstair to get my bathrobe and forgot why I came upstairs and left the shower running for 20 minutes. Then I forgot to wash the shampoo out of my hair in the shower. I lost my keys and got so upset that I shed a few tears... and they were on the keyhook all along. Dude,What's wrong with me? PMS? Too much alcohol this weekend? Alzheimers? Help.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Early signs of alzheimers. Im sure of it.
Only kidding.

 
At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it we all have days like that. You were just overloaded with tasks to do . Your mind was running ahead of yourself before you could finish each task you were starting the next. Just the begaining of trying to be a SUPER WOMAN.... JUst take a deep breath.....arararar

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home