What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Friday, June 06, 2008

New Places

We're in the new place. We moved in Saturday. It's really beautiful- shockingly it came together really well and it looks pretty good for 4 broke 20-somethings and 2 dogs. It's a big adjustment, though. One I wasn't ready for, as much as I thought I was. It's pretty crazy. I feel like I can't get a grip on myself. My mind is always wandering, I'm over thinking everything and I'm not sure why. I really believe it's just so much change at once... and I wonder how long it will be before I'm feeling like myself again ;Before I can relax and enjoy this huge step I've just taken, this 'freedom' I've given myself. I feel so weird. :(
I'll write again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home