What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Stupid!!!

I recently had to complete an assignment for Intro. to Information Technologies about how blogs are basically worthless and how they are an example of bad technology. Bad Technology? That is such Republican rot. And excuse me! If I think I have something worthwhile to say, let me say it and don't click on my goddamn link. Right? Who's loosing here? Who's really loosing if I babble on for a million pages of internet space? That's right, no one! These are the same people who elected George Bush again, I promise. However, now one of my grades is based on whether or not I can back up the fact that there is such a thing as "bad technology". God Bless America. It's a little late and I've kept myself awake all day so I'd have a slim chance of falling asleep tonight. Now it's time to take that chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home