What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Brace Yourself

I am having the hardest time with me right now. I'm so lost and so all over the place. I'm trying really hard to reel it all in before I have a nervous breakdown. I've been in bed for 3 days with Tonsillitis and it's given me a lot of time to think. First, I don't really know if I'm getting fired or not, but I've been thinking a lot about it and guess what? It would not be the worst thing that ever happenned to me. I'm not saying I want to be fired, but as a very wise person told me (aka Tekoa), it would force me to move on. And my friends, though they may be far and few between, know that moving on is not my strong point. So, I've decided to get my resume together and do the absolute best I can for my current job while keeping my eyes peeled for something new. (but you know that if they do fire me I'm going to be in tears for weeks.) In any case, I feel better now that I've come to some sort of resolution with myself. It's taken me getting really sick (again) and being forced to be in bed to make me realize that, hey! Maybe I really am running myself into the ground. So, it's 6 more weeks of this semester, and then major changes in my work and school schedule. What's the point of having a degree if I'm dead from a heart attack by the time I'm 30? Right? Right. Bottom line is this, I want to keep my job and I want to be good at it. I also want to get good grades and continue in my education. I want to attain my goals, whatever the are. So here's to trying to chill out a little bit and not kill myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home