What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Overwhelmed at nothing.

I'm at school right now, between classes. Let me tell you what- yikes. My ASL 2 teacher is very very fast. I'm a little worried I won't be able to keep up, but I'm going to try. Coupled with a new store and new puppy (however cute she may be), I feel a little overwhelmed...and nothing has even happenned yet. Wish me luck. Between my overreacting and over thinking everything, these next few weeks are going to be interesting to say the least.

3 Comments:

At 9:12 PM , Blogger Kate said...

You're gonna do great. And puppies are the best to come home to when youve had a really shitty day at work.

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger KoaStar said...

you're at a new store???

 
At 12:51 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Um Kate. She really was the best thing to come home to today. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home