What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

High Five!!!

2 things...
#1, and most imprtant- Max is getting his leg amputated today. Keep him in your thoughts!

#2, okay, My manager came over to say good morning and I said 'Hey! I released 1600 or so repo holds yesterday!" he got a huge smile on his face and then did something to me that hasn't been done to me in years.
Something that made my stomach drop.
Something that embarassed me.
Something that made me feel like I was not an adult working for an adult, but a 7 year old who just scored his first point in little league.
He High-5ed me.Yes, he HIGH-5ed me- and not just any high-5. Oh no, it was a DOUBLE handed high 5. and he actually said "All Right!!" When he did it. Wow. at least he didn't say "High-5!!!"
I feel like we should be on a wheaties box together.
Okay, Happy Thursday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home