What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Runts and Roommates

So, we've been in the house for 10 days. Things are going pretty well, I think. We're just ironing out the details and trying to get used to living together. I completely freaked out around day 4- and have routinely felt sad and guilty and lonely for at least a few minutes everyday- but it's getting better. Since Kevin moved in I've seen him 0 times and spoken to him per phone once to ask him to defrost some ground beef. He assures me, though, that he will be around at least one night in the next few days. It's odd to live with someone you barel barely know- but hopefully we'll remedy that soon. Ginger and Murray seem to be doing okay. Ginger is eating more but is skinnier than ever,probably from chasing and being chased by Murray all day. I haven't smoked a cigarette in over 3 weeks. I'm 3 classes into my 12 classes of pre interpreting skills and so far I'm really enjoying it.

Now, onto more important things! RUNTS candy got rid of Lime and added Pineapple? WTF??? Yellow has one purpose in the RUNTS world and that is for the long, phallic life of bananna!






lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home