What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Bitchin'!

I feel like there are random bitches strewn all around my life. In my family, in my coworkers, in my friends, in classmates and especially in customers. I feel like I am constantly being bugged and nagged and talked down to and underestimated. I hate everything about it. I feel as though I am never asked anything, I'm only ordered around and told and treated like a vessle for people to get what they want with no gratitude or recognition. Now, I'm not talking gratitude like an award or anything like that. I'm talking gratitude in the smallest displays of decent behavior. What I want more than anything in the world is for customers to say "hello" when I say hi to them. I do believe that if we could fix everything in the universe if we started with this. All else would fall into place. I used to wonder how murders ever happenned? How did people ever get to the point where they could take another's life? The answer is clear to me now, Work Retail. God, Why is everyone such a bitch?

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM , Blogger KoaStar said...

Brilliant!

 
At 6:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becka - "Goodmorning!"
Customer - "What?! It's almost afternoon!!!!! Wrong!"

Cherish these fine days, we share with curmudgeons, at Starbucks coffee house. AH-NEEXTA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home