What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Unison

I've been feeling avoidant. I want to be alone and preferably alone in a place where I can turn off the lights and shut the door. I can't imagine this is good, but I'm going to blame it on the fact that I've been alone in my room for 9 days -with the exception of visits from my family, John and Jaime- recovering from the robbing of my tonsils. The world outside my bedroom door just seems to be so big and scary and complicated right now. I sound like I'm headed down the road to Hermitism. (but you know, I thrive best hermit-style. ;)) You know what, though, bad things do happen. To everyone, and to me. I won't go into details, because it's embarrassing. It just seems like there are more and more reasons everyday to barricade my self in and never come out again.

3 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sorry i havent been around.

 
At 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You: gardener
You: discipliner...

I thrive best hermit style. With a beard and a pipe and a parrot on each side. But now I can't do this without you.

 
At 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snap out of your depression dear!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home