What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

oh boy.

Today was kind of weird. I got a phone call from a person at one componant of my job yelling at me for what a second component was doing. Then #3 compnent calls and yells at me because "component #1's" calls should always be handled by him. Yikes. So I got yelled at for getting yelled at. 0% fun. I haven't smoked in over a month, but I wanted a cigarette badly today. I wonder why, all of a sudden I want one. Jsut when it was starting to not bother me when other's smoked. And of course, this weekend is pride so everyone (tekoa included) will be lighting up. Oh dear. Give me strength. In other news, the diet is going well... probably because it's only been 4 days. ;) In any case, I'm going to give this one my all. My new, revised goal is to lose 40 lbs. I think that's not only enough- but also manageble. 60 was quite a stretch.

aannnyyywwwayyy, I'm sitting here waiting for class to being with someone I DO NOT like. So I'm going to get off here and take a walk before she tries to talk to me. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home