What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Monday, November 03, 2008

November

I'm having some serious issues. I hate this time of year. I get so depressed. I have a lot on my mind-some things I don't want in my mind that I just can't get rid of. Do you ever feel guilty for your thoughts or the way you feel? I really really don't like when the times change and it gets dark early. I'll be going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark. My Dad was here this weekend. It was okay, B was a little annoying. She's so passive agressive. My Dad was great, though and I got really emotional when he left this morning. I don't know what to do with myself. As usual. It's November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home