What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Monday, February 14, 2005

I'm okay ( I mean it)

What does it take to make you feel loved? I feel loved most when I feel needed. I feel loved, also, when I get a call, an IM, a text message or an e-mail from someone; just because I'm on their mind. It's special to be someone's shoulder to cry on, someone's confidant, someone's best friend. It's real knowing that someone's thinking about you when you aren't in their direct line of vision, when you aren't even in their state. Especially when you've been thinking of them, too. Today I feel loved; as though I'm an integral part of someone's day, and things wouldn't be the same if I weren't here. I feel unique and neccessary, which is not very normal for me (espcially not on February 14th) Right now, on this stupid day when everyone has to have someone and it's "hard" for those of us who don't, I feel okay. It's tricky and it comes in a lot of different forms, but I have love.

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want love. Just a different kind. I want love, won't break me down. Won't brick me up. Won't fence me in. I want a love that don't mean a thing. That's the love I want. I want love. ~ John

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger Yamhill said...

It takes a good person to make you feel loved.

You seem like me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home