What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Breaks Me

I am so confused, and I don't know what to do about it. I have these feelings. They aren't an odd thing for me, but the intensity this time is overwhelming. I can't tell anyone. It is incredibly frusterating to want to talk about something, but be completely, totally, utterly stuck. I don't know what to do with myself. I don't know what to do at all. So I guess I'll throw myself into school work and regular work and try to forget all the things that are eating me alive.

6 Comments:

At 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can tell me anything. Heart heart heart

 
At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to tell me, because I already know.

~John

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger Dave said...

Go to the Counseling Center at school. They'll listen to what you need to say and you will feel better. Trust me, it works.

 
At 1:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you, if you like Jen Phillips, just go ahead and ask her out all ready. She has pleanty of admirers. She's used to it, I promise. ;)

~John

 
At 5:29 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

AH-hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Her and her bikes. Why? WHY GOD!?

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger Thurman said...

I won't presume to know what you are going through. I know I have my times where I feel very similarly. You can get through it. Your stronger then you think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home