What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Friday, September 14, 2007

really?

I just got yelled at by a dealer. His name, Jim. He's probably 40 years old, from connecticut.
Ready?
"I mailed in this payment a month ago. This letter should have never been sent. It's your error that it was generated. It's your error that it was sent. It's your error that we're having this phone call."
"I'm sorry. Let me take a look at this.... 3 second pause..."
"Oh great, you debited me, didn't you? You better not have debited me!"
"Okay, I don't see that that check was proc to this account. Is there anyway you can send me a copy of the cancelled check?"
"The cancelled check? A CANCELLED CHECK!? This is 2007, who has a cancelled check?"
"All of my other dealers, sir, can send me cancelled checks. But it's okay that you can't. I can help you with this, but you're going to have to work with me. Do you have a good number I can get you at? "
"I'll just hold."
"I can't have you hold for that long, I have to go and speak to someone else about this and I'd really prefer to just call you back."
"FINE!" click.
really nice guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home