What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Potty break!!!!

What does it mean when you have to pee every, oh, 20 minutes? Because I do. and I can't hold it. Anyone have a clue?

In other news, my car company debited my car payment twice.... which means all of my other bills are going to overdraw my account. People at work don't do what they're suppossed to do, and then act like I'm a crazy bitch for requesting that they do it right. There is something in the water here that turns normal people in Toyotamonsters.

Mom has pneumonia. Girlfriend is sick, too. Midterm was postponed again. I have to pee right this second.

icky day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home