What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Today

...was a long day. I had a 4 hour meeting and the another meeting over lunch. It was fun though, I got to dress up and act like a full adult for a day. So sad. I should feel grown by now, shouldn't I? Apparently I need heels and slacks to make me feel older than 17. But that's another story, and one that I cannot tackle at 9am when I'm due at the gym at 6am.

I'm trying to post more regularly. I always write more in the fall and winter. It makes me feel better. I like having words to back up whatever I happen to be feeling. (Today I'm feeling very lovey, by the way. In the past 5 minutes I've had these thoughts: I want to take John out for ice cream, I want to cuddle Jaime, I want my dog by my side at all times and I want to sweep tegan quinn off her feet... some of those conflict.) I never go back and read my own blog. Is that weird? Maybe I'll try to do that soon. See how emo and ridiculous I sound with 2 years perspective on myself.

Anyway. I'm about to head to bed. Happy Thursday Night. I love all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home