What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

I guess you're just what I needed.

Tekoa came home for the weekend. Thank God. We finally got sushi. I finally saw "The Phantom of The Opera" (It was phenomenal). I miss her when she's gone. I've been in a funk, and it helps when she's around. We were discussing this last night- the need to be alone. Or, in our cases, either alone or with people we feel totally comfortable with. I guess it's downtime? I don't know, just that no-pressure atmosphere. There are very few people in my life that do not cause some sort of social anxiety in me. Very few. I'm trying to figure myself out lately. I'm afriad that something will come out of me when I don't expect it. Funny, but if I knew how I would reaact to a certain situation, I don't think I'd be afraid of anything. It's my own inconsistencies and irrationalities that hold me back. Maybe the thing that scares me the most is, in fact, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home