What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Sister, Sister.

My sister is maddening. Completely. There are point when we can't even talk. For example; my phone vibrates, I answer... "hello?" "Jamie, are you online?" "Yes." "At home?" "...yes." "Are you at home?" "Yes." "So you're at home online?" "GRACE! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I hang up from these phone calls completely and totally frusterated and annoyed. I love my sister SOOOOO MUCH, but I really feel like we speak two totally different languages. God!

3 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sista, SISTA! I never knew, how much I missed ya...
~J

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Yep, little sisters are good at that.

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Grace will be 19 on Febrary 27th. I'm 20. Yep.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home