What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

WHAT did you say!?

So, I'm deaf. I can hear nothing at all out of my left ear. Until about 330 today it was both ears. However, at the aforementioned time- at work no less- my right ear popped. It was a little painful, so I exclaimed "MY EAR POPPED!!!!" and then immediately followed it up with "It sounds like a goddamn subway in here!" Thank God Rachel was there, because she's the only one who can follow my intensely esoteric NCHS/Neil Simon references. I love her. (even when she invites me out on her dates)

Today was pretty average. I don't know why I even feel the need to post about it. It was easy for people at work to sneak up on me, so I kept getting the crap scared out of me when I was sitting in the back working on tips. Oh! Speaking of being scared- Kate is an asshole. Yeah, i said it. She sent me this really horrible website that promises to be creepy and actually ends up being terrifying. I'm so glad I didn't watch it last night when she sent it to me, because I never would have slept. It's the kind of thing that makes you get really close to the screen to see what's going on and then SMACKS YOU WITH THE TERROR. Grace and I just watched it. We both screamed and then Grace cried for about 20 minutes. (I know that this doesn't mean much to some of you, because Grace is also scared to the point of tears of A certain Bjork song, but I promise- the website is terrible.) So yeah. Kate= Asshole. I'm going to fire her tomorrow.

Oh, just kidding. But not about being deaf.

4 Comments:

At 8:59 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Haha...you loved it! And I love doing that to people. I feel like crap when someone does it to me, so I must find a victim of my own...:)

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

You're like a freakin' vampire. Devil Woman.

(Just kidding, I love you Katy.)

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Excuse me....there is only room for one vampire around here, and we all know who that is...
DAS VAMPYRE!! eeewwwww

 
At 10:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Grace I said, "Where is the line with you? Where is the liiiiiiiiiiiine with you?"

~J

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home