What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Down,Over and Out

I haven't been posting because I don't know what to say. I don't want to whine, but I don't have anything good to post. I don't feel like me. Rather, I feel like a very washed-out, high-strung version of myself. I'm not well. I don't know, it sounds weird to say it, but I guess I'm not. Today work was awful. There's nothing worse than feeling as low as you ever thought you could, yet still having to cheese it up for your District Manager. I'm pretty sure my Store Manager thinks I'm bipolar and suicidal. All I know is that I feel like complete shit. I feel like I'm separating from everyone, even myself. My friends must be at the end of their patience, because - with one exception- they don't want to see me. When I try to talk to people about things, they aren't in the mood. Sometimes I just want to be told that I'm cared about. I want to be told that I'm needed and that I'm not as inconsequential as I feel. I want to stop accidentally making people angry or annoyed. I've been writing a lot lately, but when I go back and read, it just makes me feel worse.I'm finding it very hard to get happy or excited about anything lately. I'm always tired and sad and worried. I just want it all to end.

4 Comments:

At 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sometimes, is never quite enough. If youre flawless, then youll win my love."
Totally just kidding. I heart you Jamie. You know that. I better be that one exception youre talking about. :) Remember, youre my boyfriend. Or wait, am i the boy? Oh well, either way, its good. lol
Guess what, Mexico isnt so far away. :) We'll be there in no time, dirty mexico or not. No bullshit in Maryland to deal with.

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger KoaStar said...

I wanna hold you. *muah*

 
At 7:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone feels that way sometimes, Jamie. It gets better, then it gets worse, then it gets better again and so forth. Sorry to paint such a dismal picture of the future, but I suppose it must be true that most of us lead lives of quiet desperation. As far as I can see, you're still a great person who is worth knowing and caring about.

 
At 7:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo Hoo. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and pick yourself up. Get your act together and stop pouting over insignificant things. Also, if you are suicidal then just go and get it over with.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home