What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Joseph Arthur

So.. after literally years of waiting, I finally saw Joseph Arthur in concert last night. All I can say is- Wow! He was so incredible. and guess what? I met him! I was a total geek and gushed about creative influences and impacts and all that crazy fan stuff, but I met him! He drew a picture in my journal. It's been touched by the hands of a genius. and he's so tall! Okay, give me a second to collect my thoughts.

and go.
He played with a band, which is not what I had expected. 1 guy on drums, 1 on bongos and other percussion type things, 2 girls on guitars and back up vocals, another guy on guitar, backup vocals and whatever random instrument was needed and a guy who painted throughout the entire show. Very very cool. The songs were actually better live- and I love when that happens. Real music. Really good music. I'm thrilled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home