What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Operator?

Sometimes I feel disconnected. Tonight I feel disconnected, as though I don't really have a place to belong. I feel this way sometimes. The thrilling part is that it just comes, and that there's no cause and no warning. It just runs me over. I try to reach out, but I feel so stupid. What, really, is my problem on days like today? "I just need to feel like someone loves me." Yeah, something's up- but I couldn't tell you what. I don't know how I can be so high and then so low in the same week. There are times when I feel loved and needed and like I'm special. Then, quicker than I can recognize it, I'm useless again. Why is it so hard to remember how to feel good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home