What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Oh Dear

So, I didn't think a life like mine could get so wildly out of control. When I say 'life like mine' I mean that there isn't much different or special about me that could ever possibly set me apart from anything else. Still everything is upside down, and I mean everything. My family life, My love life (yes, I actually have one for once), my school life...Everything is just so weird. I'm clinging desperately to the things that are going right. Wow, See? That's what I mean. Adding to the upsidedown-ness is the fact that somethings apparently are fixed by the earthquakes in my life, things I didn't even know were broken. Maybe I was shaken enough to let my guard down (something I do not excel at) and that was enough to allow me to let something wonderful come in- and it did. Odd and wonderful and terrifying. I think that terrifying is the best word to describe my life right now. I haven't been writing much because I'm a little too overwhelmed and clandestine to make any sense. This is my best attempt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home