What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm baaaccckkk

So I'm going to post more, now that I have the internet and a working computer at my home once again. I need to write more. It makes me feel good!

For now, though, Damian- my freaking hero- is providing me with AIM tech support to un-shit my computer. Buddah bless you Damian. You're a wizard!

PS- The virus scan is only 1/2 done and I have 75 trojans. no shit.

Anyway! Back to fixing the comp. Look for more posts coming to a theatre near you!

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty darn glad youre writing again.

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

me too, I'm pretty sure that post could get me published. I'm just so.... good. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home