What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bleeding tounge

Right now I have that tight, hurting feeling in my stomach. A little queasy, and very uncomfortable. Here's why- I'm not a very good friend. The worst part is, that I don't do it on purpose. I don't know how to stop what I'm doing. I can't control things. I feel like I don't have enough information to make the right decisions. However, what information I do have, I want to share. I want to help... but sometimes I'm not sure if anything I do is right, good, or honest. Something was said to me a few minutes ago that made me want to rip my own tounge out. Whether this person was talking because they are hurt and confused, or whether it's because I really am the asshole I feel like, it bothers me. It bothers me that my words seem to offer no comfort. It bothers me that when I say the things that I would want people to say to me, it only seems to irritate and hurt more. I want to be strong. I want to be wise. I want to be impartial. More than anything, I want to be someone completely different from who I am. but how?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home