What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Get Out Of Jail Free Pass

So. I wake up this morning and my cell phone's little orange light is going off. Of course, my first thought is that I'm really glad I silenced my phone last night, because otherwise that message would have woken me up. So I'm grumpy and I go to my phone and guess what? It's a text message from my school saying that it's cancelled! I haven't been so excited about a snow day in a lonnnnnng lonnnnng time. It's almost 11 now and I just got out of bed. That right there is a really great feeling. Okay, so I'm being kind of a dork. I'm just happy that I have nothing to do until work tonight. Can I get an Amen?

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats gets an AMEN for sure

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home