What's that say about me?

Random (sometimes) entertaining prattle from the mind of a rather ordinary girl with extraordinary powers.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Who knew?

So I should definately be doing something more productive than downloading AIM onto a school computer and blogging. However, since I have no means of getting the paperwork I need to do the assignments, I will rely on my almost masturbatory blog to keep me occupied. The end of the semester is so close, I can literally feel it coming. For some reason, while sitting in Math today I started thinking "You know, I could take a couple summer classes. It wouldn't be so bad..." then I stopped myself. Almost went off a dangerous cliff there. It's getting to that point in the semester where everytime my alarm clock goes off I sit up for a few seconds and think Wait. What am I supossed to be doing? Good times, good times. I'm ready for the semester to be over. In other news, I'm feeling much better than I have been for the past few weeks. I don't know what I can attribute this to exactly, but I'm thankful for it. Extremely thankful, in fact. There's more to life than feeling like shit and faking laughter, who knew?

3 Comments:

At 5:02 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Its defiantely all because of me. And like I said before, Get back in the kitchen, bitch. I need dinner. ;) You know I love you.
Im very happy to see that you are feeling better about things.

 
At 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who would have known that a boy like him, would have entered me lightly restoring my blisses.

 
At 9:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A train of pearls
cabin by cabin
is shot precisely across an oncean
from a mouth

from

A

from a mouth of a girl like me

to a boy
to a boy
to a boy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home